Fundamentals is suitable for both developers, and content editors who want to learn about the newest features of Umbraco.
Duration: 1 day
Target Audience: .Net Developers
Implement websites fast without compromising designs. This compressed one-day bootcamp will guide you through the best practices of Umbraco from a designer/developer point of view - making you a Umbraco Certified Developer.
By attending the Fundamentals Masterclass, you will learn how to build a complete website from scratch on Umbraco 7 - using best practices and cutting-edge features.
Workbooks and plenty of exercises are provided but we also leave enough time for discussion. We love talking and teaching Umbraco so feel free to bring up topics and problems you may have run into.
The class will cover:
- Site architecture, how you design and structure your content
- Webdesign, powerful templating without compromising your markup
- Workflows, setting up users and permissions for day-to-day tasks
- Media, organize and utilise the Media section in Umbraco
- Multilingual, having a website in multiple languages
- Forms, rich forms for collecting and sending visitor input
- And so much more
Includes the valuable Umbraco Fundamentals certification.
|Gold Coast - Umbraco Down Under Festival||1a/37 Connor Street Burleigh Heads QLD 4220||Tue, 20 February 2018||10 seats||$1,450.00||Book Now|
About the trainer
Umbraco Certified Master & Official Trainer
Peter has been developing websites and contributing to the Umbraco project since Umbraco version 2. He is well versed in all things Umbraco and is a trusted consultant throughout the world. Peter has been facilitating the Umbraco Certification courses on behalf of Umbraco in Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and Africa since 2009 certifying hundreds of developers.