Here at KØBEN digital we're looking for some talented developers to come on board. If you're a .NET developer with a flair for problem solving and elegant solutions, we want to grab an espresso with you and have a chat. Details and how to proceed are below.
IF YOU'RE A RECRUITER, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED.
.NET Web Developer
If you can demonstrate your expertise in web technologies on the .NET stack and are looking for a role that will provide challenges, variety and flexibility, we'd love to meet you.
- Friendly, Relaxed atmosphere by the beach in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast
- Wide range of technologies and challenges
- Lots of opportunity for training, growth and advancement
Key Skills and Experience
You must be able to provide evidence of the following:
- You must have at least 3 years commercial experience
- ASP.Net MVC including Web API
- Recent MVC-Based CMS Experience
- Solid back-end software development skills & experience
- Solid front-end software development skills & experience
- SQL Server / Transact-SQL
- Know your way around Visual Studio
- Know how to work with GIT
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- MCP/MCSD Certification in relevant technologies
- Exposure to Angular 1.x (and 2.x a bonus)
- Exposure to React JS or Vue JS
- Experience with Umbraco 4 to 7
- Experience with Azure
- PHP and WordPress skills
- Agile methodologies
- Unit Testing
- Experience with Hangfire
- Experience with Solr
- Experience with Sitecore
- iOS and or Android experience
- Continuous Integration experience
- A hunger and thirst for knowledge, be driven and a quick learner
KØBEN digital is a specialist digital agency with offices in Melbourne and the Gold Coast delivering bespoke solutions to clients around the world. We are looking for a suitably qualified web developer to join our Gold Coast team, working on a wide variety of projects and technologies.
Looking for more effective and efficient ways of solving technical problems is at the heart of our culture. We're interested in what's new and how applying new technologies may benefit our clients and their business objectives.
As a business on the cutting edge of Umbraco development, we actively contribute code, assistance and advice back to the Umbraco community; we are the official Umbraco trainers for developers and Companies throughout Australasia, therefore we're big on training and professional development. You will definitely become an Umbraco Certified Master.
We have two locations, Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast, and Melbourne, Victoria. Our staff love to surf, play computer games, drink good coffee, listen to good music and compete in who can get out of an escape room the quickest. We have regular team outings and try to make work a great place to be. You will get powerful equipment and a couple of 4k monitors to work on, a stand up desk and an awesome Ergo Human chair.... and our dress code is very casual. Even our MD wears thongs (jandals, flip flops, pluggers whatever you want to call them), boardies and t-shirts to work most days.
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply. We're not able to sponsor a VISA at the present time, and need someone on the ground.
What to do next
Send us a cover letter along with your resume including url's to examples of your work for us to review.
Want to know more?
Open up a dialogue with us today. Send us an email to email@example.com telling us why you'd be a good fit for this position. You must include the following:
- Years of experience with ASP.Net MVC
- Give an example of a recent website you were part of building and would be proud to tell people about
- Years of experience with Umbraco (if any)
- What do you do when you are not coding?
- Do you have experience working in teams?
- Are you prepared to move to the Gold Coast?
- 2 References
- Include relevant links to your online profiles
We're not after a CV or Resume, we want you to think outside the box; however, without the above you won't be considered for the position at this time. You might even like to present the above online for us somehow.
Hint: If you have no experience in a particular area but still know you can do it, or have experience with something similar, say so. We like people who can follow instructions but also think for themselves.
Hint #2: If we can't contact you in multiple ways, we won't.