Here at KØBEN digital we're looking for a talented frontend developer with a flair for problem solving and elegant solutions. If this is you, we want to talk. Details and how to proceed are below.
Gold Coast Frontend Developer
KØBEN digital is a Digital Agency with offices on the Gold Coast and Melbourne, delivering high quality website, web application and mobile application solutions to clients throughout the world.
If you can demonstrate your expertise in frontend development and are looking for a role that will provide challenges, variety and flexibility, then we should talk.
- Commercial experience working in an agency environment
- Experience developing SPA apps in one of the following frameworks, VUEJS, Angular/Angular2, ReactJS
- Experience with module bundlers such as WebPack, Yarn or Parcel
- SASS, LESS
- Ability to build out elegant clean HTML CSS from design files (Sketch, PSDs, Figma)
- UI/UX Design experience
- Know how to work with GIT both through UI tools and command line
(although not necessarily in this order)
- Experience with CMS products such as Umbraco or Sitecore
- Experience with Headless CMS
- Experience with Azure
- PHP and WordPress skills
- Jira experience
- Good customer service
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile Methodologies
- A hunger and thirst for knowledge – be driven and a quick learner
Why work for us?
- Discovering more effective and efficient ways of solving human problems through digital solutions is at the heart of our culture.
- We're interested in what's new and how applying new technologies may benefit our clients and their business objectives.
- Our client base is diverse, from international aid organisations to national health insurance providers.
- As a business on the cutting edge of Umbraco development, we actively contribute code, assistance and advice back to the Umbraco community; and run the annual Umbraco Down Under Festival, the only Umbraco conference in the southern hemisphere.
- We're big on training and professional development.
- We provide a non-compulsory bootcamp for staff two days a week to keep us fit and sharp.
- We have two locations, head office in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast, and satellite Thornbury Melbourne. Our staff love to surf, play computer games, listen to music. We have regular team outings and try to make work a great place to be.
- You will get powerful equipment to work on (Mac or PC), a stand up desk and an awesome chair.
- Oh... and you can wear thongs (jandels, flip flops, pluggers whatever you want to call them), your favourite boardies and t-shirts to work every day (unless the Queen is coming in or something like that).
Want to know more?
Open up a dialogue with us today. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you'd be perfect for the job. You must include the following:
- Give an example of a recent website you were part of building and would be proud to tell people about
- Years of experience with Umbraco (if any)
- What do you do when you are not coding?
- Do you have experience working in teams?
- Are you prepared to move to the Gold Coast?
- 2 References
- Include relevant links to your online profiles
We're not after a CV or Resume, we want you to think outside the box; however, without the above you won't be considered for the position at all. You might even like to present the above online for us somehow. This will get you big brownie points.
Hint: If you have no experience in a particular area but still know you can do it, or have experience with something similar, say so. We like people who can follow instructions but also think for themselves.
Hint #2: If we can't contact you in multiple ways we won't.
If you're a recruiter, please don't contact us; we're not interested.