Here at KØBEN digital we're looking for some talented developers to come on board. If you're a Front End developer with a flair for problem solving and elegant solutions, we want to talk. Details and how to proceed are below.
Gold Coast Front End Developer
KØBEN digital is a Digital Agency with offices in Victoria and Queensland, delivering bespoke website solutions to clients throughout the world. We provide quality solutions for our clients - websites, web applications and custom software & apps.
If you can demonstrate your expertise in .NET Web development and are looking for a role that will provide challenges, variety and flexibility, then we should talk.
- You MUST have at least 3 years commercial experience
- Angular/Angular2, ReactJS, other specialty frameworks
- Node.js - Bower/Grunt/WebPack/Handlebars
- Ability to convert Pixel-perfect PSD to HTML
- Solid front-end software development skills & experience
- UI/UX Design experience
- Know how to work with GIT
(although not necessarily in this order)
- MCP/MCSD Certification in relevant technologies
- Experience with Umbraco 4 and 7
- Experience with Azure
- PHP and WordPress skills
- Agile methodologies
- Unit Testing
- Experience with Sitecore
- iOS and/or Android experience
- Jira experience
- Good customer service
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile Methodologies
- A hunger and thirst for knowledge – be driven and a quick learner
Why work for us?
We're a Microsoft Silver Partner and the premier Umbraco Certified Gold Partner in Australia as well as being the official Umbraco Training partner for Australasia.
Looking for more effective and efficient ways of solving technical problems is at the heart of our culture. We're interested in what's new and how applying new technologies may benefit our clients and their business objectives.
As a business on the cutting edge of Umbraco development, we actively contribute code, assistance and advice back to the Umbraco community; and run the Umbraco Meetups in Australia on a regular basis.
We're big on training and professional development. You will definitely become an Umbraco Certified Master.
We have two locations, Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast, and Geelong (1 hour from Melbourne). Our staff love to surf, play computer games, listen to music. We have regular team outings and try to make work a great place to be. You will get powerful equipment and a couple of 4k monitors to work on, a stand up desk and an awesome Ergo Human chair. Oh... and you can wear thongs (jandels, flip flops, pluggers whatever you want to call them), your favorite boardies and t-shirts to work every day (unless the Queen is coming in or something like that).
Want to know more?
Open up a dialogue with us today. Send us an email to email@example.com telling us why you'd be perfect for the job. You must include the following:
- Give an example of a recent website you were part of building and would be proud to tell people about
- Years of experience with Umbraco (if any)
- What do you do when you are not coding?
- Do you have experience working in teams?
- Are you prepared to move to the Gold Coast?
- 2 References
- Include relevant links to your online profiles
We're not after a CV or Resume, we want you to think outside the box; however, without the above you won't be considered for the position at all. You might even like to present the above online for us somehow. This will get you big brownie points.
Hint: If you have no experience in a particular area but still know you can do it, or have experience with something similar, say so. We like people who can follow instructions but also think for themselves.
Hint #2: If we can't contact you in multiple ways we won't.
If you're a recruiter, please don't contact us; we're not interested.